Saturday, June 6, 2009

More of recent events:
  • Banana day - promotion of Cequita got me and Iva got to draw creative image of "Love and bananas" we got a free 30min ride in the pedal-boat on the Vltava river + got to eat bananas. In photos.
  • My friend of US times at Western Kentucky University, Olya Prymak is now married to a Brit and luckily was on a family/business trip for few days in Prague. We got to meet for a drink and quick chat at the Old Town Square. Here are 2 photos.
  • A racing day organized by British Chamber of Commerce. Regardless it was my 1st time at the races and I tried 2 bets 2x110Kc, I lost. This challenged my believe that "Newbies always win" :-) Photos. Also got to touch and smell a beauty of Maseratti car that was promoted there, just got to make 120K EUR and it will be mine.
  • Delivered a speech at the BTM D2 Regional contest. Was a target speaker for evaluation contest. Photos are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment